Thursday, October 30, 2008

FASHION101

I really had no interest in fashion at all. Yeah, honestly, I don't care about how I look, what to wear, what people would say about my outfit, blah blah blah. I just wear some simple tees, pants, and flats or chucks. Until one day, I was pushed to join our acquaintance party at school. Our group was assigned to dress like a "rock star", and I was like "WTF?! How could I look like a rock star chick?" And since this event is a compulsory one, I didn't mind the "how's". With the help of my friends, I DID IT! YEEAAHHH! \m/ Because of that, I was inspired to look trendy & fashionable. I started putting effort into the way I dressed. Here are some of my favorite looks.



I found happiness putting outfits together. It was all pretty for me. And I started taking photos of what I was wearing. I also learned that brands and price doesn't have to reign for you to be in fashion. As long as you love your looks and comfortable with it, you have your own way to go! Be yourself. That's all that matters! :D

No comments: