Saturday, April 21, 2012

Keep breathing..

Ito yun eh. Yung feeling na inaapoy ka ng lagnat, tapos pag gising mo, ito kaagad ang unang nabasa mo. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam. Ang gaan. Nawala sakit ng ulo ko. Parang nanlamig ako bigla. Parang gusto kong lumutang sa tuwa at kilig. *NEMEEEEEEN!* =")

It's not the effort that makes the girl smile. It's the willingness of the guy to make those crazy efforts just to make her smile. I'm really thankful that I have such boyfriend. Because aside from being sweet, he is also very thoughtful that despite the bad feelings that I have, he could really make my day. ♥

I can't thank you enough bi, for all the things you've done for me. For taking care of me when I'm sick. For being there for me when I'm down. For being my strength when I am weak. For loving me through thick and thin. Because of you, your existence, I will always take care of myself na. Hindi na ako magpapaulan, PRAAAAMISS! And for you, I will always keep breathing. Iloveyouuuuu! ♥ =")

No comments: